Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dazey Thoughts

So I'm not really great at blogging. My brain works in circular patterns. At least it does when I'm conversing and writing things like this. BUT I'm going to try this. I've tried many things over the years.. Bebo, Xanga, Myspace, umm... and some others I don't remember. :) But here we go!!

First off... the name of my blog - Dazey Thoughts. Just a little explaination on how I came to the name Dazey. WELLLL, I like Gerber daisies. So the first time I logged in to play Bunco on MSN games (Bunco's not there anymore, by the way) I was trying to think of a name and I came up with Daisygirl. Sounded fun so I went with it. Well, Prilosec OTC sponsored the site and decided they didn't want to anymore so - POOF - there goes Bunco online. Well The World of Bunco decided to make a site and when I went to log in on that one, I couldn't use Daisygirl for some odd reason. So I played around with some random names and thought about how else I could spell daisy. I came up with Dazeygrl. I thought it was cute and kinda different so now I use that on most of my IM's and stuff. Now most people in Bunco just call me Daz. Kinda cool because it's only the second REAL nickname I've ever had. Kate, my cousin Julie's daughter who is 4, called me Bubble when she was a baby and it kinda stuck. So there ya go!

YAY I wrote a paragraph. Fun times! I hope I'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment